Weekly Foodie Round Up -2- Flat Iron Steak

Welcome back to my foodie round up! I hope you enjoyed last week's round up  featuring Brown & Rosie and Darlish. This week I wanted to feature one place in particular, Flat Iron Steak, because I was completely blown away!

Flat Iron is a specialty steak restaurant that is AMAZING! You can get a flat iron steak and salad for eleven pounds! ELEVEN! That was the main selling point for me when I was going, but I found so many other things I loved.


First, they bring popcorn to your table when you're waiting for your food. Not only do you have a little snack before your meal, but also they make it with the steak drip! So it's got a yummy flavour.


Second, the decor is fab! It's not super over the top like my other foodie places, but there were super cute flowers in super cute vases on the wall. AND, the best part of the entire experience, the knives were small meat cleavers!!!!!

( Meat. Cleaver. )

( Flowers ft. cow sources. )

Third, you can get a steak for ELEVEN POUNDS! I am amazed. It's yummy, it's inexpensive, it's perfect. Also, they put the location of their cows on their board, so you can see where your meat is coming from! The sides are yummy, too. We had the drip fries. Again, fries made with the steak drip! Highly recommend! In addition to the normal flat iron, they have a ribeye for a bit more. As I am not a steak aficionado, I stuck with the flat iron, but the man next to me had the ribeye and it did, in fact, look bomb.

( Flat iron, chips, and salad. )

Finally, the customer service is FAB! Everyone is really nice and helpful, but what really impressed me is how they fixed their mistakes. My waiter may have forgotten my order, but he was so quick to let us know and was very apologetic. Then, the manager came to apologize to us, too. They really seemed genuine in their apology, and to top it all off, they paid for our entire check. I really wasn't expecting it. I feel like usually places may pay for a side or drinks, if they mess up, but they paid for the whole bill! I am super impressed in how much they took care of us! As someone who has worked at restaurants, this attitude definitely makes me appreciate their business even more.

Some quick bits:
- They don't take reservations
- They have eight locations in London
- Website here
- Insta @flatironsteak

I'm so happy I finally got to check out Flat Iron, and I can't wait to go back for more!


As usual, please leave a comment if you so desire. Also, lemme know where all the bomb food is in London!

xoxo
Lisa




Comments

Popular Posts