First Week in London

If you're following me on Instagram, then you know that I have arrived in London, and have been soaking up every minute of it! Today, it is officially my one-week anniversary in my new flat. It's been very hectic and busy, but things are finally settling down. Apart from the furniture that still has to be delivered (and assembled...) I am pretty much all moved in! Except for all those tiny little things you take for granted, then realize you have to go out and buy, like nail clippers and lint rollers.


I found my flat on Spareroom, which is an app that lets you filter homes in the area you want to look at, or find a buddy and pair up to find a home together. I found my flat via the app and had a facetime sesh with my, now, new flat mat! It's pretty much destiny that we are living together, so I am very happy with my decision to live with, and pay, a stranger I met on the internet. L O L. But really, my flat mate and flat are perfection, so I'm off to my London adventure on a good foot. An added bonus: our flat is next to SO many places on my London Foodie Map!


Speaking of food... I've already tried two places that I wrote about on my Top 5 Places to Try in London blog! Brown & Rosie and Darlish Ice Cream! They were both very delicious, and I am SO happy I got to try Darlish before the pop-up ends at the end of September. I'll be writing a whole post about the two!

I'll also be writing a post about the London Brunch Fest that I recently attended!!! An amazing event, that I forgot was happening, but was still able to get a ticket for!

Apart from all the fun with food and exploring and interior decorating, I'm doing a bunch of nit-picky visa things and lots of studying. Orientation begins in two week and classes begin in three! Wish me luck!


xoxo
Lisa




Comments

Popular Posts