Things I've Watched Since March 2020

My period of quarantine/isolation/social distancing consisted of four main things:
1. Sleeping
2. Eating
3. Exams and writing my dissertation
4. WATCHING TV

My mom is at-risk, so even when my state started opening, I was still isolated in my house! No complaints here though, I had SO much TV I needed to watch (I don't have a TV in London!) Did I have school work, too? Yes. Did that stop me from watching an almost embarrassing amount of television? Absolutely not.

So, here is everything I watched, and more specifically suggest to watch, during Corona. Movies and TV and most of them are things I've never seen before, but some of them are so good I had to watch again.


  1. Mrs. America
  2. Love Island (Series 2 and 3)
  3. High Fidelity 
  4. King of Staten Island
  5. Lizzie McGuire
  6. Hanna
  7. Slumdog Millionaire (12 years late watching this one, oops)
  8. Great British Bake Off (Series 6)
  9. Every single Harry Potter movie, after I read every single Harry Potter book 
  10. New Girl 
  11. Emma (2019) 
  12. Bob's Burgers 
  13. Never Have I Ever...
  14. The Gentleman
  15. Jim Gaffigan - The Pale Tourist 
  16. 13th 
  17. Escape to the Country 
  18. Hunters 
  19. Da 5 Bloods (major trigger warning here)
  20. Belgravia 
  21. Elizabethtown
  22. Queer Eye (Season 5)
  23. Dear White People (tv series)
  24. Avatar: The Last Airbender
  25. Schitt's Creek (it finished my first few weeks back home) 
  26. Fuller House (final season)
  27. To All the Boys I Loved Before 2 
  28. Love Wedding Repeat
  29. The Old Guard
There's so many other things I watched too, but these are the ones I enjoyed. Also, the Big Q ended up being broke up into stages of "What am I watching?" For example, the Avatar era of Q was amazing -- lots of binging, great weather. Lizzie McGuire era has been full of storms, so perfect time to stay in side. Love Island series 3 was when I was self-quarantined in my basement after my flight and it's almost literally all I did for two weeks -- darker days. Belgravia era was right after I got out of Quarantine and between my exams. 

Now, I'm back in London with another two weeks of Quarantine since I've been travelling. I have series 2 of Love Island to finish and Outlander season 5 (because it's only available in the UK right now) to watch, not to mention my dissertation is due at the end of August, so pray for me. 

Here's a pic of me in Quarantine

Here's a more realistic pic of me in Quarantine -- watching 5 hours of TV and getting food all over myself

Please DM or comment below with Netflix, Amazon Prime, or BritBox suggestions.I really like watching tv, especially when I am not allowed to leave my flat.
xoxo
Lisa 

Comments

Popular Posts