Christmas in London MAP


My last blog was all about the fun, Christmassy things to do in London this time of year. Today, I present to you something very similar but also completely different -- my curated Christmas in London Google Map guide!



This guide has all the streets with lights, lots of markets, a few restaurants, and all the gorgeous, instagram-worthy department stores, storefronts, and decor locations! The best part? I can edit it at any time. So while I wander around town this week to go Christmas shopping, I can add more and more cute places!

Here is the link for the Map:
https://goo.gl/maps/UXzYwxDuU6CoapRT6

And a gorgeous screenshot:


On the map, the blue pop-ups with the little squares are areas of interest! The map on google maps is interactive with directions and all! If I could just curate cute instagram maps for a living, I would. (Maybe I should?!)

Some fab features on the Christmas in London Map (so far):
1. All the streets with light installations
- Regents
- Oxford
- Bond
- Carnaby

2. All those little areas that go hard with Christmas decor and have Christmas trees and usually events/pop-ups/markets:
- Covent Garden
- Leicester Square
- Southbank 

3. Some very special restaurants (get ready to splurge for the holiday season!):
- The Ivy Chelsea Garden (although all the Ivy's are gorge)

4. All of the pretty department stores:
- Liberty London
- Fortnum and Mason
- Harrod's

5. Storefront Decor (although I'm assuming inside is lovely as well):
- Cartier
- Annabel's

6. Ice Skating:
- Natural History Museum
- Somerset House 

+ Winter Wonderland Hyde Park - Winter Wonderland is like a giant market, amusement park, bar, restaurant. There is no title that encompasses it all. It is huge, you could go back three nights and still get lost. 

+ 27 St. Luke's Mews where the famous "To me you are perfect" seen in Love, Actually was filmed! 



For more festive cuteness head over to my instagram for tons of Christmas content! Also, I curated my favourite London Foodie Map as well, so check out that map as well! 

xoxo
Lisa 



Comments

Popular Posts