Pre-London Updates and Love

Hello all! After that bit of a hiatus, I am back to share my August updates!

Although it may seem like random timing, I have a lot of things happening this month and would love to keep everyone in my loop.

pretty peonies 

1. I'm moving to London on August 22! I have less than one month left in the states and at home before I move back across the pond, this time for graduate school. My graduate degree will be in Organisational Psychiatry and Psychology and I am very eager to start school again! The best part is that I will arrive end of August but will have an entire month before classes actually begin.



2. I do not yet have a home in London. I've been house-hunting via apps for a bit now, however, I want to actually view a house and meet roommates once I'm in the country. You know, just in case the room is a shoe-box, or the prospective roommates are insane.

3. I had a very busy summer with a lot of curve-balls, so I quit my job, and haven't been traveling a ton, other than a trip to NYC for Memorial Day. That being said, I've loved to be back home in Colorado for the summer with my puppies and family.

love of my life

4. Once I'm living in London, I'm planning on writing more for the blog and having a more solid schedule for my Blogstagram - not to mention a LOT more content, which I'm excited about. Think "Foodie Fridays" and monthly blog posts about all the coffee places I'll be trying! PLUS, I'm thinking of changing the Blogstagram name to something more.... English. Stay tuned.

5. I binged Outlander in July so text or comment or DM if you want to discuss anything.

Perhaps, I will write another super belated blog post about my weekend in New York with my bff's... it may involve too much food, tattoos, and/or a taxi trip to Connecticut. You'll have to read to find out.


xoxo
Lisa






Comments

Popular Posts