Lisa in LONDON

Life is funny because one minute you're living in America thinking you're moving to Italy, and then suddenly you actually move to Ireland, and then when you're home from Ireland, you learn that you're moving to London in less than a year. lol.

(Cheers to me moving constantly and being really bad at sticking with plans!)

What can I say, I don't loooove staying in one place for too long.

That brings me to my news: I'm moving again! You guessed it, London, England. This fall I'll be moving to London to get my Master's Degree in Organisational Psychology at a London College!

It's all very fitting because I love London and I've wanted to move there since I was nine-years-old. When I was 11, my friend (at the time) told me that I would never live out of the country. Why did she say that? No clue, probs just trying to keep me small. She didn't know what was coming because look at me now biyatch (life is too short for not supportive friends.)

(Another selfie of yours truly in LONDON my soon to be HOME)

In addition, I actually know a few people "across the pond" this time and I'm not blindly moving to a new country with no friends and no plan. It's very comforting having an actual plan and being so familiar with the city already.

Anywho, as you probably expected this means I'll be struggling with my content until I actually move in August, and then... I will bombard you all with "Lisa in London" pics. Perhaps, I shall re-brand.

(My favorite visitor who supports pics and blogging and me moving 4,000 miles away)

(Another one of her because I like this pic)

If you find yourself in England, the UK, or anywhere else in Europe for that matter, from August 2019 to August 2020 (at least??!!!) HIT. ME. UP.

xoxo
Lisa
(You guys, for real visit me. Also, you guys, aka my friends, read my blog or I'm going to start talking smack about all of you ala Read it and Weep.) 
(But also we can believe this is happening? Comment below how hyped you are.)




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts