Travel Bugs and What Not

I'm sitting in a coffee shop the night after I bought my ticket back to the states to move home. My working holiday is almost up and I am wrecked. But the silver lining is that I can live at home, see my friends, family, dogs, drive again, and save money. Oh WAIT.

Your girl is already planning multiple trips for when she's back. East coat, west coast. Vegas (twice), and maybe even back to Ireland. We don't even know if I'll be moving away back to Europe for grad school.

It got me thinking. Usually when people say they have a travel bug I roll my eyes, because duh doesn't everyone? But now I kind of get it. Travel bugs make you prioritize going places. It means you don't mind spending that last bit of money in your account or living out of your suitcase. 

Now that my journey is almost over, I'm very happy with all the exploring I've done. Somehow I came out the other end completely intact not living on the streets from plane ticket induced debt. 

So, now, I just need to figure out to travel full-time....

xoxo
Lisa
Grafton st

Me at the Jameson Distillery

Comments

Popular Posts