Another Lazy Update from your fav lazy girl

You know what one of my most fatal flaws is? I get really impatient with uploading pictures to my blog and that's half the reason I don't write as much. That's pathetic. Anyways, since I'm feeling lazy here's a quick update, for those of you keeping tabs and silently stalking me via the internet.

I went back to America for 3 weeks for MY BROTHERS WEDDING OMG! It was amazing to say the least and I got wedding photos while on a trip recently and I cried. Shortly after arriving back in Dublin, I was off again.

I got back from a trip to Croatia (Plus Bosnia + Herzegovina, and Montenegro) with some college friends three days ago. All boys, I was the only woman, blog coming soon, lots of insight to share and shit to talk. Since coming back I've had a job interview at a cafe, cut down my hours at my current waitress job, and started applying to graduate school. I'm desperately trying to get my shit together and it feels fab.

A little bit ago I started to get my shit together by planning what I wanted to do with my life, steps I would take, etc. I slowly started to try and implement my steps, but, damn, it was hard. NOW, by the wonderful blessings from the Universe (by #1 homie for life), things are falling together. So that's pretty nice and super motivating.

I have about five months left in Dublin (which makes me want to sob), but the whole applying to grad school thing eases the sadness. I'm applying all in Europe right now, sorry America.

I have a few more trips planned this year and funnily enough, they are all to London! I firicken love that place.

Since I'm feeling generous, here are a couple of Croatia teaser pics: (also, PS why is my pic quality always ass? Can someone help me with that?)

(View from my Dubrovnik Airbnb)

(Me, chillin' on the street. This pic was not my idea, it was, in fact, one of the guys.)


Comments

Popular Posts