caffeinated girl in caffeinated world

It is no secret that coffee is the light of my life, my sun, my moon, and my stars. I like to wake up and drink coffee, start my day and go grab a coffee, sit down and enjoy a coffee, and sometimes come home and have one before I go out again, too. Needless to say, beverages containing coffee are my jam.

Since starting my blog and traveling around quite a bit, mapping out fun cafes and coffee shops to go to has actually become a great way for me to explore my new areas, get out of my comfort zone, and familiarize myself with the new cultures I'm surrounded by. I've compiled a list of some of my favorite, and some of the cutest, coffee places I've been to so far in Dublin!

The list will be updated, because I will never stop drinking coffee and exploring my coffee drinking options.

1. BEANHIVE - Dawson Street

Located right in the city centre, this super tiny cafe offers coffee, pastries, and sandwichy lunch type options. When I say tiny, I mean like four tables that only fit two people. Sometimes I walk by and there is no space, so I walk around the corner to Grafton Street and wander around for a little before going back and seeing if there is a table open. Pro-tip.

(@beanhivecoffee on insta. https://www.beanhive.ie)

The main attraction here is that some of the drinks have cute ass paintings on them! Not just normal latte art, but colored, flavored food paint stuff (no clue what it is honestly). Look how pretty that is!!!!! The coffee is also really good which is obviously a huge plus. Be warned though: only drinks with enough foam can have the pretty art AND you have to ask! I made the mistake of going in and assuming they create a masterpiece for me without me having to ask, I was wrong. I also made the mistake of ordering a drink with a thin layer of foam, which is apparently too weak to hold this colored coffee paint stuff. So order a cappuccino, flat white, or hot chocolate. Don't make a fool of yourself like I did.

The food here is also super good! Fresh muffins are always bomb, and they have "wraps" that are grilled or something and I swear to G it just tastes like a really, really good Quesadilla.

2. TWO PUPS COFFEE - Francis Street

This cute shop is a little bit out of the centre but near St. Patricks Cathedral. Coffee and puppies are my two favorite things, so obviously this is my favorite place ever to exist. The coffee is good, they offer super yummy pastries and other breakfast options, the lighting is sick (shoutout to all my trendy girls who want to take trendy pictures), AND they have meditation upstairs sometimes! Isn't that sick?! That's like three of my favorite things actually.

(@two_pups_coffee.)

I had a brownie here that made me want to scream it was so good. That same instant a dog named Alfie also entered the shop. Suffice to say, I would definitely recommend.

(The same picture but ~closer~ to really capture the essence of that brownie.)

3. EATHOS - Upper Baggot Street

This unfathomably cute/trendy/delicious cafe is located close to my neighborhood so I am very biased, BUT it is also one of the most highly rated cafes in Dublin. Plus, they are one of the only places in Dublin that have acai smoothie bowls! It is in the Ballsbridge area just a 10-minute walk from St. Stephens Green.

(@eathosdublin. Pictured here is the BOMB eggs benny, and the matcha chia pudding - also bomb.)

The food at Eathos is super up my alley and has a lot of acai, matcha, granola-y type options, but also one of the best eggs benedict I have ever had. I've had a lot of Eggs Benny, so that's saying something. Their crab cakes are also sooooo good. I love the food here, please slide in my DM's and I could send you a short novel about how good the food is. And it's reasonably priced, so it's a win-win!

The coffee is also really, really delicious, and they have options like nutella hot chocolate (!!!!) which made me want to hire the barista to make me gallons of the hot chocolate just so I could bathe in it.

Additionally, this place is so heckin cute. Minimalist decor, very clean and white, and the lighting rocks. There's also a back area community table in an enclosed glass structure (that is heated) that is very enjoyable.

I go here almost daily, so yes, I could ramble about Eathos forever.

(The people that work at Eathos don't know my name but I think they're getting curious as to who I am because I go there so much.) 

Stay tuned for more coffee posts, because I think I'm addicted to caffeine.
Xoxo
Lisa



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts