I moved to a different country and it's chill

Hey everyone, it's me, I'm back. I know I took a break from writing for a hot sec, but that's because I was prepping to move halfway across the world. Maybe just like 1/3 of the way across the world, but still. 

I have officially arrived in Ireland, however! And after being here for almost two weeks, I am happy to say that I like it and will not be flaking out and going back home! About a week before I left America I made a Spotify playlist called "You're moving but it's going to be chill." Not the most eloquent but I needed a playlist of songs to hype me up and make me feel confident in my decision. Now, I am very happy to be here and very confident and will be changing the playlist name to "I moved to a different country and it's chill." More importantly, I have found somewhere to live and I won't be homeless! So, please, definitely visit because you can bunk with me. 

My new home is in Ranelagh on the south side of Dublin. Contrary to how you think it might be pronounced, it sounds like "Ron-La" I'm pretty, sure but honestly, these accents are hard to understand. I have my own room in an old Georgian-style house and I share a kitchen with the other occupants. So it's kind of like having a studio apartment but not really? I move in this week and I'm hyped. 

Once I get more into a routine, I'll be writing and updating a lot more! I want to tell everyone about my recent trip to Galway, my favorite places to go in London, and obviously what life is like here in Dublin. 

Love, 
Lisa


 An Alley in Dublin, no clue what this street is called but there were tons of kegs and flags.

 Me in the Temple Bar District next to the actual Temple Bar

Very stereotypical Ireland green grass pic in Salthill near Galway on the West Coast. 
Pictured in the distance is a famine memorial where some chick was dancing her heart out.

Comments

Popular Posts