Let's talk about Moscato (Baby. Let's talk about you and me.)

Moscato. The epitome of white girl white wine. I truly know what it takes to be a millennial white girl. I just started a travel blog, I own one of those belts with the double buckles, I love music festivals, and yes.... I love wine.

To make it clear, I am not alcohol obsessed, but when the catchy name for my blog came to mom and I, and related to two things that are very present in my life, I thought I would roll with it. I may have a group text with my girlfriends named "Drunk" but it's purely for comical purposes.

Nonetheless, who doesn't like to have a little drinkey drinkey at the end of the day while watching Game of Thrones?? (see earlier post here to further understand my obsession)

So, don't be surprised when I post about wine, tequila, or even beer. In order to fully prepare you for the drinking ahead, I have done the liberty of sharing a couple of the more ~graceful~ pictures of me doing what I do best during my last semester of college. Calling it a booze fest would be an exaggeration, but also, I lived across the street from the best happy hour margaritas near campus so maybe not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.


Mimosas at Leona in Marina Del Rey which has since closed which sucks because their breakfast pizza was yummy. 


I don't mean to boast, but I was one of few people to never be hungover and continually rally in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, for spring break. I stayed at the Cabos Villas Beach Resort and Spa right behind Mango Deck. Happy hour was 10AM - 6PM buy one get one free. Highly recommend. 

Comments

Popular Posts